a fila anda
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (idiomatic) that ship has sailed (that opportunity has been lost)
- (idiomatic) Expresses the notion that it is normal to move on from one relationship to the next. See also: serial monogamy.
E daí que ele te deixou? A fila anda!
- He left you, so what? The line goes on!
Se ele não se comportar, vou terminar com ele! A fila anda!
- If he does not behave, I'll dump him! The line goes on!
- Used other than as an idiom: see a, fila, anda.