Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA(key): /əˈsaɪ.iː/, /ˌæ.saɪˈiː/
Audio (Southern England) (file)
- (US) IPA(key): /əˈsaɪ.i/, /ɑ.sɑˈi/
acai (plural acais)
- Any of several South American palms, of the genus Euterpe, having a dark purple drupe.
- The fruit of these trees, harvested for its juice.
South American palms of the genus Euterpe
fruit — see also acai berry
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.