Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The quality of being accessible, or of admitting approach; receptiveness.
- 2021 May 19, David Clough, “Swiss precision meets UK growth”, in RAIL, number 931, page 57:
- He says the company's FLIRT design, in particular its retractable steps, provides greater accessibility, while the technology is highly innovative and reliable.
- (computing, web design) Features that increase software usability for users with certain impairments.
- Synonym: a11y
- 2007, Accessibility of WVU Websites for Individuals with Vision Impairments, ProQuest →ISBN, page 4
- The purpose of this study is to measure West Virginia University's website accessibility for students and users who are blind or visually impaired and compare that measurement to the measurement of other websites of […]
the quality of being accessible, or of admitting approach
feature that increases software usability