Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Of or pertaining to an accessory, e.g. to a crime.
- accessorial agency; accessorial guilt
- Of or relating to an accession.
- 1868, Charles Callahan Perkins, Italian sculptors, page 121:
- The pope sits upon a draped throne chair, robed in full pontificals, holding the keys in one hand, and giving the benediction with the other. His action is dignified and natural, and the accessorial ornaments about the marble background, and upon the large console which supports the statue, are tasteful, and carefully sculptured.
- (logistics) Assessorial.
accessorial (plural accessorials)