Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A process of putting a person's name and address on an item of mail
- (computing) Any of several methods of locating and accessing information within storage
- (linguistics) A mode, manner, or form of direct speech to an audience.
- 2010, R. S. Perinbanayagam, Discursive acts: language, signs, and selves, page 118:
- Just as a social inferior should not adopt a domineering structure of words and addressings, so a social superior must manage to inject just the right degree of condescension into his or her locutions
the process of placing an address on something
any of several methods of locating and accessing information
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked