Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (obsolete, meteorology) The branch of meteorology that involves the scientific examination of the various properties and composition of the atmosphere, and their variation
- (rare) divination by observation of the sky
- (zoology) aeroscepsy
- aeroscopy in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.
- aeroscopy in An American Dictionary of the English Language, by Noah Webster, 1828.
- aeroscopy in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- The Imperial dictionary, English, technological and scientific.., by John Ogilvie, 1850
- Thesaurus of English Words and Phrases to Facilitate the Expression of Ideas, by Peter Mark Roget, 1853
- Dictionary of geology and mineralogy, by William Humble, 1843
- Dictionary of aviation, by Robert Morris Pierce, 1911