Jump to navigation Jump to search
aftershow (not comparable)
- Occurring after a show.
- 2007 September 8, Virginia Heffernan, “Hated, Loved and Second-Guessed, MTV Is Still a Channel About Stars”, in New York Times:
- With “The Hills,” they use a master story (the fight between Lauren and Heidi) to propel themselves through narrative tributaries that might take them onto other platforms and technologies (message boards, aftershow discussions, video-sharing, music-download sites).
aftershow (plural aftershows)
- An event which takes place following a show
- 2016, Matt Thorne, Prince: The Man and His Music:
- Prince had brought the band back onstage to join him in the final encore of the main show, 'Get on the Boat', so it seemed likely he'd jam with them at the aftershow.