Audio (US) (file)
- Sticky, tacky, adhesive.
- (linguistics) Having words derived by combining parts, each with a separate meaning.
having words derived by combining parts
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
agglutinative (plural agglutinatives)
- A sticky material; an adhesive.
- agglutinative in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- agglutinative in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- agglutinative at OneLook Dictionary Search
- feminine of