Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Angry or resentful due to unjust treatment.
- I am aggrieved at the conditions which have been forced upon me.
- 2011 October 1, Saj Chowdhury, “Wolverhampton 1 - 2 Newcastle”, in BBC Sport:
- Steven Fletcher headed in for Wolves late on, who were denied a penalty and what appeared to be a legitimate equaliser in stoppage time.
Wolves boss Mick McCarthy will rightly be aggrieved by those two decisions.
- (law) Having one's rights denied or curtailed.
- The aggrieved person may present their petition to the court for review.
- simple past tense and past participle of