Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Inclined to resent, who tends to harbor resentment, when wronged.
- Harboring resentment, full of resentment, at a given moment.
inclined to resent
full of resentment
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
- resentful at OneLook Dictionary Search
- resentful in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- resentful in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911