Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) An exposure to warm or fresh air.
- (countable) The broadcast of a television or radio show.
- (countable) A public expression of an opinion or discussion of a subject.
- 1962 February, “Talking of Trains: The "Midland Pullman"”, in Modern Railways, page 77:
- One controversy which has not had an airing in discussion of the new Transport Bill is that centring on the status of the Pullman Car Co.
exposure to warm or fresh air
public expression of an opinion