alpha and omega
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The first and last; the beginning and end.
- I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, saith the Lord.
- (Can we date this quote by Sir J. Herschel and provide title, author's full name, and other details?)
- the alpha and omega of science
the first and the last
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
- An exclamation denoting surprise.