Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Not at all; quite the contrary (of).
- Our current life-style is anything but sustainable.
- It started out as a lively party, now it is anything but.
- 1887, Karl Marx, Samuel Moore and Edward Aveling (translators), Das Kapital, Chapter 26,
- As a matter of fact, the methods of primitive accumulation are anything but idyllic.
- 1893, Fridtjof Nansen, Otto Sinding (illustrator), William Archer (translator), Eskimo Life, Chapter II: Appearance and Dress,
- The pure-bred Eskimo would at first glance seem to most of us Europeans anything but beautiful.
not at all