Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (chiefly uncountable) The quality of being available.
- What is your availability this week?
- 1960 September, P. Ransome-Wallis, “Modern motive power of the German Federal Railway: Part One”, in Trains Illustrated, page 553:
- With an axleload of 16¾ tons they have a fairly wide [route] availability and they have been designed for ease of maintenance.
- (countable) That which is available.
- We have several availabilities.
the quality of being available
that which is available