Jump to navigation Jump to search
baldie (plural baldies)
- (informal, often derogatory) Somebody who is bald.
- (birdwatching, slang) The bald eagle (Haliaeetus leucocephalus).
- 2010, Bruce Squiers, “Winter's Majesty”, in Marty Becker, Gina Spadafori, Mikkel Becker Shannon, editors, The Ultimate Bird Lover: Stories and Advice on Our Feathered Friends at Home and in the Wild, Health Communications, Inc., →ISBN, page 161:
- They are almost always accompanied by immature bald eagles that, although about the same size as a mature baldie, have a darkened head and mottled feathers.
- (slang) A fish, the baldchin groper.
somebody who is bald