Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The act or process of giving or bestowing gifts; endowment.
- 1977, Deborah Pellow, Women in Accra: options for autonomy:
- Just as she knows that she has every right to expect begifting and support, so he knows that he can expect sexual favors.
- 1994, Jenifer Levin, Water dancer:
- The more heinous and violent the crime, the greater the gifts. In this manner the perpetrator was once more urged to become a member of the community. He was absorbed back through this elaborate process of begifting.
- 2011, Elsa De Visser, Interlinked:
- Good music can hold us enwrapped as with a begifting as well. One gets the more involved in listening to music, mostly classical, when it seeps in to you to the very soul.