Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (RP) (file)
- (of humans or other animals) The state of being sexually or romantically attracted to members of either sex or gender.
- (chiefly botany) The state of being bisexual (“having both male and female parts or roles”).
- 1926, Dorothy E. Newton, The Bisexuality of Individual Strains of Coprinus Rostrupianus
- 1983, Entomological Society of America, Bulletin of the Entomological Society of America:
- Recall from earlier in this paper that H. longicornis consists of obligatory bisexual diploid races (20+XX 0; 20+X) […] and variance is obscured because of the simultaneous variables of method of reproduction (bisexuality vs. thelytoky) and […]
- For more quotations using this term, see Citations:bisexuality.
- (sexual orientations) sexual orientation; asexual (-ity, ace), bisexual (-ity, bi), demisexual (-ity, demi), graysexual (-ity), heterosexual (-ity, straight), homosexual (-ity, gay, lesbian), omnisexual (-ity), pansexual (-ity, pan), plurisexual (-ity), polysexual (-ity), robosexual (-ity), sapiosexual (-ity), androsexual (-ity), gynesexual (-ity), vegansexual (-ity) (Category: en:Sexual orientations)