bleu, blanc et rouge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
From French [Term?], literally meaning "blue, white and red".
bleu, blanc, et rouge
- (Quebec, ice hockey) The Montreal Canadiens ice hockey club.
- 2012, Curt Smith, Mercy!: A Celebration of Fenway Park's Centennial Told Through Red Sox Radio and TV:
- Nashville Predators Voice Pete Weber says of hockey's bleu, blanc et rouge, “Montreal Canadiens fans care too much.”
- 2015, Jon Waldman, He Shoots, He Saves: The Story of Hockey's Collectable Treasures:
- Hitting the NHL during the 1985–86 season, he not only debuted in the famed bleu, blanc, et rouge but guided the squad to Lord Stanley's Cup.