Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Syllabification: bo‧ca‧di‧llo
bocadillo m (plural bocadillos)
- (Spain) sandwich
- (Colombia, Venezuela, Panama) guava jelly/jam
- (Rest of the World) snack, bite to eat
- Necesito un bocadillo.
- I need a snack.
- (comics) speech bubble (rounded outline, containing words, representing speech)
- In Spain, bocadillo and bocata (and torta in Mexico) tends to refer to a sandwich made with a baguette and any of bread, while sándwich only refers to a sandwich made with sandwich bread.