Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: broad-leaf
broadleaf (not comparable)
- Used to define a type of tree: having broad and flat, often deciduous leaves as opposed to having needles.
- Used in the name of a plant or tree: having especially broad leaves.
- broadleaf arrowhead (Sagittaria latifolia)
- broadleaf dock (Rumex obtusifolius)
- broadleaf plantain (Plantago major)
having especially broad leaves
- A tree (Terminalia latifolia, now Terminalia catappa) of Jamaica.
- A type of tobacco having broad leaves, used for making cigars.