Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Britain) Anal sex.
- 1861, United Kingdom, Offences Against the Person Act 1861:
- Whosoever shall be convicted of the abominable crime of buggery […] shall be liable at the discretion of the court to be kept in penal servitude for life or for any term not less than ten years.
- (Britain) Any sexual act deemed against nature, such as homosexuality, bestiality or necrophilia.
- 1861, Parliament of the United Kingdom, “Section 61”, in Offences against the Person Act 1861s:Offences against the Person Act 1861, page 833:
- Whosoever shall be convicted of the abominable Crime of Buggery, committed either with Mankind or with any Animal, shall be liable, at the Discretion of the Court, to be kept in Penal Servitude for Life or for any Term not less than Ten Years.
- (Britain, slang) A broken or damaged condition.
- It's gone to buggery.
anal sex — see anal sex