Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Britain) Anal sex.
- 1861, United Kingdom, Offences Against the Person Act 1861:
- Whosoever shall be convicted of the abominable crime of buggery […] shall be liable at the discretion of the court to be kept in penal servitude for life or for any term not less than ten years.
- Any sexual act deemed against nature, such as bestiality or necrophilia.
- (slang) A broken or damaged condition.
- It's gone to buggery.
- (slang) An extreme condition.
- It hurts like buggery. Run like buggery.