Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: burn down
burndown (plural burndowns)
- The use of a herbicide to destroy existing foliage.
- 2012, Vincent M. Russo, Peppers: Botany, Production and Uses, page 193:
- Controlling weeds prior to direct seeding or transplanting peppers can involve the use of burndown or stale seedbed weed control systems […]
- A kind of destructive fault in electrical equipment.
- arcing fault burndowns
- In Agile software development, a chart showing how much work remains to be completed.
- 2012, Mark C. Layton, Agile Project Management For Dummies, page 85:
- Avoid creating separate status reports for management; these reports duplicate information in the sprint burndowns […]