Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (slang) Men's briefs; underwear.
- 2002, Bryan Richards, Triopia and the Burden of Excess, →ISBN, page 112:
- She left a note on Ray's butt-huggers saying, 'Buy new underwear.'
- 2010, Todd Aaron Jensen, On Gratitude, →ISBN, page 139:
- If you're wondering who to thank for the sight of Will Ferrell struggling through a psychotic episode on a speedway wearing only his butt huggers, wonder no more.
- (slang) Skin-tight shorts.
- 1999, Jeffery Sobal & Donna Maurer, Interpreting Weight: The Social Management of Fatness and Thinness, →ISBN:
- Eva, for example, reveals how the uniform is a status symbol, but also how the uniform presupposes a certain body: I love the butt-huggers. I convinced my high school team to get them because I saw the college kids wearing them, people in my state were wearing them, the good teams, like high-status teams that were traditionally good had them...I mean, we had a real skinny cross country team, so nobody complained.
- 2006, Ray Bates, Blue Butterfly: A Detective John Bowers Mystery, →ISBN, page 115:
- She must be a knockout in the patent leather butt-huggers and spiked heels.
- 2006, Ryan Nerz, Eat This Book: A Year of Gorging and Glory on the Competitive Eating Circuit, →ISBN:
- By the time our waitress (clad in those humiliating orange polyester butt-huggers for which Hooters is renowned) comes by to take our order, I am nodding my head in earnest to Badlands' personal recipe for gurgitory success.