Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: tighty-whities
- (slang, derogatory) Men's or boys' white briefs.
- 1995, National Speleological Society, Nittany Grotto News:
- I had the pleasure of seeing the boys and their tighty whities as they changed to clean clothes. Nikki and I didn't have clean clothes […]
- 1999, Noah Hawley, A Conspiracy of Tall Men, page 345:
- Forbes, in his tighty whities and black socks, seems an incongruous apparition against the sense of home the kitchen implies.
- 2000, Edward Lerner, Creative Destruction, page 29:
- It would indeed be great if my red socks and my tighty whities declared themselves to my washer.