butter my butt and call me a biscuit
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Southern US, colloquial) An expression of astonishment upon learning something unbelievable (usually positive).
- 2010, Linda Francis Lee, The Devil in the Junior League: A Novel, →ISBN:
- Butter my butt and call me a biscuit, could you be any more beautiful?
- 2014, Jennifer Lynn, New Prints In Old Calico, →ISBN, page 140:
- “Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit,” the brunette breathed. “I never saw that one coming.”
- 2014, Kim Richardson, Mystics #2: The Alpha Nation, →ISBN:
- “Butter my butt and call me a biscuit,” said Simon. He stared at Zoey, and a sheepish smile materialized on his face."