cache-sexe (plural cache-sexes)
- An article of clothing sufficient to cover the genitalia, primarily as used by an exotic dancer or in certain aboriginal cultures.
2004, Robert A Heinlein, Glory Road:
- […] everyone, man or woman, must put on a little triangle of cloth, a cache-sexe, a G-string, before going inside the village.
- 1990, Peggy Reeves Sanday, Ruth Gallagher Goodenough, Beyond the Second Sex: New Directions in the Anthropology of Gender:
- The mother of such a baby rises before dawn and removes her cache-sexe (a small piece of cloth that every woman wears as an undergarment).
- David Grambs, The Endangered English Dictionary: Bodacious Words Your Dictionary Forgot
- “cache-sexe” in Dictionary.com Unabridged, Dictionary.com, LLC, 1995–present.