Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Do not allow a camel to put his nose under the edge of your tent, for soon you will have a camel in your tent.
- (idiomatic) A metaphor for a situation where the permitting of some small act will lead consequently to a larger undesirable act or circumstance.
- Trilateralism: The Trilateral Commission and Elite Planning for World Management - Page 232 by Holly Sklar - Business & Economics - 1980
- One Nation, Uninsured: Why the U.S. Has No National Health Insurance - Page 43 by Jill Quadagno - History - 2006
- Into the Black: JPL and the American Space Program, 1976-2004 - Page 101 by Peter J. Westwick - Transportation - 2006