- 1 English
- 2 Czech
- 3 Malay
- 4 Polish
Arab (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to Arabs and their nations.
2013 June 7, Gary Younge, “Hypocrisy lies at heart of Manning prosecution”, in The Guardian Weekly, volume 188, number 26, page 18:
- The dispatches […] also exposed the blatant discrepancy between the west's professed values and actual foreign policies. Having lectured the Arab world about democracy for years, its collusion in suppressing freedom was undeniable as protesters were met by weaponry and tear gas made in the west, employed by a military trained by westerners.
The second pronunciation (with a long "a" sound) is derogatory and used only in the sense of a person.
of or pertaining to Arabs and their nations
Arab (plural Arabs)
- A Semitic person, whose forebears were from Arabia
- An inhabitant of Arabia or the Arab world
- A member of an Arabic-speaking community
- A particular breed of horse.
- Arab (person)
- Arab (of or pertaining to Arabs and their nations)
Arab m pers
- Arab (male person)
declension of Arab
- Arabka f
- Arab in Polish dictionaries at PWN