Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: carwash
- An event at which people (often children) wash cars, often for a small fee or donation
- A place at which a car is washed, usually for a fee and often mechanically by driving the car through a tunnel.
- I'm gong to take the car in to the car wash.
- An instance of washing a car, especially such a place.
- I'm gong to take the car in for a car wash.
event at which people wash cars
place at which a car is washed, often mechanically