Jump to navigation Jump to search
- cavalery (obsolete)
- (military, uncountable) The military arm of service that fights while riding horses.
- (military, countable) An individual unit of the cavalry arm of service.
- (military, countable) The branch of the military transported by fast light vehicles, also known as mechanized cavalry.
- (figuratively) Source of rescue, especially in an emergency.
- call in the cavalry
military service that fights with riding horses
an individual unit of cavalry
mechanized cavalry — see mechanized cavalry
- Delamarre, X. & Lambert, P. -Y. (2003). Dictionnaire de la langue gauloise : Une approche linguistique du vieux-celtique continental (2nd ed.). Paris: Errance. →ISBN, →ISBN