Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The state of being central.
- 2002, Diane Richardson, Steven Seidman, Handbook of Lesbian and Gay Studies:
- As a result, the linkage between race-hate, gay-hate, and misogyny is evident (Sheffield, 1992: 389), but the centrality of race and gender in the gay and lesbian activism dealing with violence is negligible.
- A tendency to remain at, or move towards the centre.
- (mathematics) Any of various measures of the relative importance of a vertex in a graph.
the state of being central
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.