From Latin cerebellum, derived from cerebrum, from Proto-Italic *kerazrom, from a Proto-Indo-European form *ḱerh₂-s-ro, from the root *ḱerh₂- (“head”).
umano. – A human brain
- IPA(key): /t͡ʃerˈvɛl.lo/, [t͡ʃer̺ˈvɛl̺ːo]
- Hyphenation: cer‧vèl‧lo
cervello m (plural cervelli)
- (anatomy) brain
- (figuratively) intellect, reason
- (by extension) The tendencies or inclinations of an individual.
- (by extension) An individual or person (referring to their tendencies and inclinations).
- (management) The main manager of an activity or business.