Jump to navigation Jump to search
Abbreviation of Latin cōnfer (“compare”), imperative of cōnferō (“I compare”).
- Compare, compare to, compare with.
- (nonstandard, proscribed) see, see also
Abbreviation of cōnfer, imperative of cōnferō, from con- (“together”) and ferō (“(I) bring”).
- Abbreviation of confer (“compare”).
- English terms derived from Latin
- English terms with IPA pronunciation
- English 2-syllable words
- Rhymes:English/ɛf/2 syllables
- English lemmas
- English verbs
- English terms spelled with .
- English nonstandard terms
- English proscribed terms
- Latin non-lemma forms
- Latin verb forms
- Latin terms spelled with .
- Latin abbreviations
- Portuguese lemmas
- Portuguese verbs
- Portuguese terms spelled with .