Jump to navigation Jump to search
FC (countable and uncountable, plural FCs)
- Initialism of foster care.
- (banking) Initialism of finance charge.
- Initialism of football club (usually for football (association football))
- Initialism of facilitated communication.
- Initialism of fire controlman.
- (law) Initialism of family court.
- Initialism of franking credit, a type of tax credit.
- (video games) Initialism of full combo.
- (Canada) Initialism of Federal Court.
FC f pl (plural only)
- (Canada, military) Initialism of Forces canadiennes.; CF (Canadian Forces)
- Synonym: FAC (Forces armées canadiennes)
- (soccer) Initialism of Fußballclub (“football club”).
- English lemmas
- English nouns
- English uncountable nouns
- English countable nouns
- English words without vowels
- English initialisms
- en:Video games
- English proper nouns
- Canadian English
- Catalan lemmas
- Catalan nouns
- ca:Football (soccer)
- Catalan initialisms
- French 2-syllable words
- French terms with IPA pronunciation
- French terms with audio links
- French lemmas
- French proper nouns
- French pluralia tantum
- French feminine nouns
- Canadian French
- French initialisms
- German terms with audio links
- German lemmas
- German nouns
- de:Football (soccer)
- German initialisms