Jump to navigation Jump to search
FAC (plural FACs)
- (military, aviation) Initialism of Forward Air Control.
- Initialism of flow-accelerated corrosion.
- Initialism of flow-assisted corrosion.
- Initialism of Fellow of the Atlantic Council.
- Initialism of Fatal accident control.
FAC f pl (plural only)
- (Canada, military) Abbreviation of Forces armées canadiennes.; CAF (“Canadian Armed Forces”)
- Synonym: FC (Forces canadiennes)
- (Canada, military, aviation) Abbreviation of Force aérienne du Canada.; CAF (“Canadian Air Force”)
- (military, aviation) Abbreviation of Fuerza Aérea Colombiana.; the Colombian Air Force
- English lemmas
- English nouns
- English countable nouns
- English initialisms
- French lemmas
- French proper nouns
- French pluralia tantum
- French feminine nouns
- Canadian French
- French abbreviations
- Spanish lemmas
- Spanish proper nouns
- Spanish feminine nouns
- Spanish abbreviations