Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (AU) (file)
- (intransitive, slang) To relax or take time out; to calm down.
- Synonym: chill
- Since I'm between projects, I think I'll just chill out.
- I wish I could chill out about the neighbor's barking dog, but it wakes me up every night.
- 2004, Simon Pegg; Edgar Wright, Shaun of the Dead:
- Ed: Chill out. Everyone's all right. / Shaun: Stop telling me to chill out!
- (intransitive, slang, somewhat dated) To hang out; spend time together with another person or group.
relax or take time out
- Alternative spelling of