Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Relating to time, or units of time.
- He is 67 in chronological age, but has the mind and body of someone 55.
- In order of time from the earliest to the latest.
- 8 November 2014, Kirsty Gunn, “A Book of Death and Fish by Ian Stephen – review”, in The Guardian:
- A Book of Death and Fish is about one Peter MacAulay, an unremarkable individual who has the sea and its promises always with him, experiencing the usual strains of growing up and growing old – the death of a friend, his parents, marriage and children – all set out in chronological order and divided into two books, Migration and Turbulence.
- chronological age
- chronological order
- chronicle, which see for more
in order of time from the earliest to the latest