Jump to navigation Jump to search
achronological (not comparable)
- (chiefly literature, film) Not chronological; proceeding through time in a nonlinear fashion
- 1988 October 14, Jonathan Rosenbaum, “Muddled Americans”, in Chicago Reader:
- Another reason was the apparently inspired pairing of screenwriter Dennis Potter and director Nicolas Roeg, two dark poets of psychic subtexts and achronological memory flashes.
- 2003 September 26, Martha Bayne, “Things Are Going Very Well for Audrey Niffenegger”, in Chicago Reader:
- The Time Traveler's Wife tracks the achronological course of their lifelong love affair.