Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: clientèle
- The body or class of people who frequent an establishment or purchase a service, especially when considered as forming a more-or-less homogeneous group of clients in terms of values or habits.
- Helen's clientele encompasses a broad range of different ages, races and social statuses.
- 1997: Chris Horrocks, Introducing Foucault, page 34 (Totem Books, Icon Books; →ISBN
- The bars’ clientèle called Foucault “Herr Doktor”.
- 1998 March 14, Bates, Patricia, “Parks' Record Rack: Serving Southeast Texas Flavor For 39 Years”, in Billboard, volume 110, number 11, page 112:
- Due to its mixed clientele over the years, the Record Rack has a varied product array.
body of clients who frequent an establishment
clientele f pl
- plural of