Jump to navigation Jump to search
clop (plural clops)
- (onomatopoeia) The sound of a horse's shod hoof striking the ground.
- (slang) My Little Pony-themed pornography
- clopper (#2 only)
The sound of a horse's shod hoof striking the ground
- To make this sound; to walk so as to make this sound.
- 1959, Anthony Burgess, Beds in the East (The Malayan Trilogy), published 1972, page 569:
- Robert Loo sat and listened behind his counter, his heart aching, his eyes staring at nothing, while his brothers cheerfully clopped around, occasionally calling to the kitchen, as customers drifted somnambulistically in.
clop m (oblique and nominative feminine singular clope)
Declension of clop
clop n (plural clopuri)