- (Paulista) IPA(key): /ku.ˈbɛɾ.tu/, /ku.ˈbɛɹ.tu/
- (South Brazil) IPA(key): /ko.ˈbɛɾ.to/, /ko.ˈbɛɻ.to/
- (Portugal) IPA(key): /ku.ˈβɛɾ.tu/
- Hyphenation: co‧ber‧to
- covered (overlaid with something)
Um campo coberto por geada.
- A field covered by frost.
- covered by blankets
No inverno é necessário dormir coberto.
- One must sleep covered by blankets during winter.
- (of an area) having a roof above
Uma garagem coberta.
- A roofed garage.
- having many things on top
Chão coberto de poeira.
- Floor covered with dust.
Pasto coberto de vacas.
- Pasture covered with cows.
- (of food) iced (covered with icing)
- (of a debt) paid
- (of a cheque) not bounced; not dishonoured; whose account has sufficient funds
- insured (covered by an insurance policy)
- (of a farm animal) pregnant
- (having things on top): cheio, repleto
- (paid): liquidado, pago, quitado
- (insured): assegurado, protegido, segurado
- (pregnant): prenhe
- (covered by blankets): descoberto
- (having a roof): descoberto
- (not bounced): sem fundo
- (insured): desassegurado
- Masculine singular past participle of cobrir