Jump to navigation Jump to search
covered (not comparable)
- Overlaid with or enclosed within something.
- (figuratively) Prepared for, or having dealt with, some matter
- With my insurance, I am covered for earthquake damage.
- (poker) Than whom another player has more money available for betting.
- John has $100 on the table, while Jill only has $75. John has Jill covered.
- (dated) Wearing one's hat.
- See also Thesaurus:hidden
overlaid or enclosed within something
- simple past tense and past participle of