Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (General American) enPR: kŏkt, IPA(key): /kɑkt/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /kɒkt/
- Homophone: caulked (in accents with the cot-caught merger)
- Rhymes: -ɒkt
- (informal) Drunk.
- He is totally cocked right now, about thirteen beers into his 12-pack.
- (vulgar, in combination) Having a specified form of penis or a specific number of penises.
- The large-cocked man entered the meeting room.
- (firearms) Of a firearm or crossbow; to have the cock lifted or prepared to be fired.
- (drunk): See Thesaurus:drunk
- (specified form of penis): bedicked, bepenised, dicked, penised, phallused
- simple past tense and past participle of cock