Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- collectable (British English)
- Worthy or suitable for collecting on historical/financial grounds, or for meeting a personal aesthetic.
- collectible stamps, collectible china, collectible Beatles memorabilia
- Rightfully subject to payment.
- a collectible bill
- That is likely to be paid.
- He's owed it to us for six months, but it doesn't look very collectible to me.
worthy or suitable for collecting
collectible (plural collectibles)
- An object which someone might want to collect.
collectible — see collector's item