Jump to navigation Jump to search
- collectible (American English)
collectable (not comparable)
- Suitable for collecting.
collectable (plural collectables)
- Anything that someone might want to collect.
- 2006, Katie Salen Tekinbas, Eric Zimmerman, The Game Design Reader: A Rules of Play Anthology, page 551:
- The mindset of making collectables runs against that of making games—if you succeed in the collectable department then there is a tendency to keep new players out and to drive old ones away because of escalating prices.
- 2011, Charles Beelaerts, Investing in Collectables:
- If you invest in collectables overseas, you can make a profit or loss on currency exchange rates as well as a gain or loss on movements in intrinsic capital value.
collectable — see collector's item