Jump to navigation Jump to search
communicator (plural communicators)
- Someone who, or something that communicates.
- We'll let Nick give the presentation next week: he's a good communicator.
- Any of several electronic devices that allow people with various disabilities to communicate via displays or artificial speech.
- (science fiction) A usually portable communications device.
- (science fiction device): commlink
one who communicates
- second-person singular future passive imperative of
- third-person singular future passive imperative of