Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
complication (plural complications)
- The act or process of complicating
- The state of being complicated; intricate or confused relation of parts; complexity.
- A person who doesn't fit in with the main scheme of things; an interloper
- (medicine) A disease or diseases, or adventitious circumstances or conditions, coexistent with and modifying a primary disease, but not necessarily connected with it.
- A feature beyond basic time display in a timepiece.
act of complicating
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
complication f (plural complications)