- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
- The act or process of complicating
- The state of being complicated; intricate or confused relation of parts; complexity.
- A person who doesn't fit in with the main scheme of things; an interloper
- (medicine) A disease or diseases, or adventitious circumstances or conditions, coexistent with and modifying a primary disease, but not necessarily connected with it.
- A feature beyond basic time display in a timepiece.
act of complicating
the state of creating difficulties, objects or events causing difficulties
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
complication f (plural complications)