Jump to navigation Jump to search
- conceptualise (non-Oxford British spelling)
conceptual + -ize
conceptualize (third-person singular simple present conceptualizes, present participle conceptualizing, simple past and past participle conceptualized)
- To interpret a phenomenon by forming a concept.
- 2018, Sandeep Jauhar, Heart: a History, →ISBN, page 150:
- Medicine today conceptualizes the heart as a machine.
- To conceive the idea for something.
to interpret by forming a concept
to conceive the idea for something
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked