Jump to navigation Jump to search
- conceptualise (non-Oxford British spelling)
- To interpret a phenomenon by forming a concept.
- 2018, Sandeep Jauhar, Heart: a History, →ISBN, page 150:
- Medicine today conceptualizes the heart as a machine.
- To conceive the idea for something.
to interpret by forming a concept
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.