Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: concurrencé
- Agreement; concurring.
- An instance of simultaneous occurrence.
- 1842, [anonymous collaborator of Letitia Elizabeth Landon], chapter XXIV, in Lady Anne Granard; or, Keeping up Appearances. […], volume II, London: Henry Colburn, […], OCLC 1000392275, page 11:
- The time came when they ceased to cry and began to think; by the way, if Georgiana had not, from a concurrence of circumstances, been enabled to eat her breakfast, this operation of the mind could not have been engaged in without further injury, for she was, indeed, weak and exhausted;...
instance of simultaneous occurrence
concurrence f (plural concurrences)
- competition (action of competing)
- concurrence (instance of simultaneous occurrence)
- the ensemble of competing business rivals. I.e., the competition.
- → Albanian: konkurrencë
- inflection of :