Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The act of condemning or pronouncing to be wrong
- The act of judicially condemning, or adjudging guilty, unfit for use, or forfeited; the act of dooming to punishment or forfeiture.
- The state of being condemned.
- The ground or reason of condemning.
- The process by which a public entity exercises its powers of eminent domain.
- (act of condemning or pronouncing to be wrong): praise
- (act of judicially adjudging guilty): acquittal
- (ground or reason of condemning): acquittal, justification
act of condemning or pronouncing to be wrong
act of judicially condemning, or adjudging guilty
state of being condemned
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.